[geeks] Help Needed: Meeting recording options?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Sep 29 07:55:18 CDT 2005

Due to Sor-Beans-Ugly (Sar Baines Oxley) my $boss has to start recording
certain status meetings for the company.

I'm of the opinion that he needs something like a Marantz 660 with the
conference mics but that price is a little steep to him.

Anybody have an preference as to recorders for meetings?  Looking for
something that is digital and can hear a room full of people clearly.

I'm going to leave early and go play with recorders at Fry's today but I
doubt that will help other than to get me into Fry's to play with toys.
;-)

Mike Hebel

----
Waiting for Wyatt's Torch to go out...