[geeks] Professional. Do Not Attempt.

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Sep 27 10:56:33 CDT 2005

Josh asked:

> You aren't watching Battlestar Galcracktica?  Yikes!

   We only get butt-basic cable, so I can't see any of the good stuff.
Plenty of PBS for the kids, to be sure, but little else.
   I sometimes turn on the evening news at 22 minutes past the hour to
watch the weather forecast if I need to know more than a day or two's
worth.
   My wife loves, well *anything* on TV (it's amazing seeing her wander
past the TV and get hooked in under a minute, regardless of how terrible
the program is), but she watches it only occasionally, since she's too
busy actually _doing things_ at night.
   (And bless her for that!)
-wde
--