[geeks] She-it! (Ultra 20 arrived ;^)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Sep 13 23:17:09 CDT 2005

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 11:45:55PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > I feel like a hypocrite, running SunHELP and Rescue and only having ONE Sun.
> Y'know, some of us could probably help you out there, in a bit ....

Nah.  I can't get hardware just for the sake of rescuing it anymore.  I can't
bring a machine home unless its easily manageable (e.g., small, not noisy,
doesn't use a lot of power) and I actually have a *use* for it.

I learned my lesson when I had to clean out a two-car garage full of stuff
when I moved.

Therefore, my next machine will probably be an U20, when I can afford it, and
it will replace my current WIndows box here at the house (dual-booting Windows
and Solaris x86).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford