[geeks] Web based mail client for linux?

Michael Kaegler Michael.Kaegler at marist.edu
Wed Oct 26 08:10:29 CDT 2005

I like horde/imp.
Other popular ones include squirrelmail (ok) and neomail (eh).
I believe they're all IMAP solutions.
-porkchop

At 1:24 PM +0200 10/26/05, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>However I would like to join the rest of the world and use a web based email
>client.
[...]

--
  Michael "Porkchop" Kaegler, Network Analyst, 845 575 3061
  Marist College,  3399 North Road,  Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Last week a cop stopped me in my car.  He asked me if I had
a police record. I said, no, but I have the new DEVO album.