[geeks] [rescue] Video card request

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Nov 29 22:38:14 CST 2005

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 @ 13:32 -0500, Phil Stracchino said:

> Oh, sure, I think the gloom has its place.  just ...... not ALL THE TIME.

Also, how come the graphics still have not shown what everyone really
wants to see:

    DESTRUCTABLE ENVIRONMENT

Hello? Game companies? I *need* to blow stuff up. No more of this
bullets hitting things and making little flashes in GI-Joe style.

The hell with pretty graphics, I want to see things that look *REAL* for
a change.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Consulting wouldn't be what it is today
without Microsoft Windows" -- Chris Pinkham]