[geeks] [rescue] Video card request

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 05:58:38 CST 2005

On 11/28/05, Phil Brutsche <phil at tux.obix.com> wrote:
> And people wonder why I have lost interest in PC games.  I want to
> *play* them, not take on a full-time job keeping track of what I need to
> to to make them work!

Ditto. Raising a kid has sucked all the extra time and money I might
have spent keeping a gaming machine up to spec.

> All I can say is...
>
> Halo (both of 'em) Just Worked in my Xbox and will Just Work when I get
> my Xbox 360 ;)

I have no complaints about my PS2, but I'm generally more interested
in D&D-style top-view games than FPS/action games. Just finished
playing Champions of Norrath, $15 CDN used at BlockBuster. My wife
plays too, more than I do actually, which is all good. :)

Bryan