[geeks] Worst. Ad. Evar.

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Nov 23 20:23:19 CST 2005

Has anyone else see the "Debit Mastercard" ad, where various commercial food company mascots like the Green Giant, Charlie the Tuna, Pillsbury Dough Boy, etc. are all eating at a table, then the "...priceless" tagline is spoken?

WTF?

They are talking about a debit card, where the money comes out of your account immediately...so what is the difference between paying cash, or paying with a debit card?

If I ever get addicted to bad drugs, I hope I can get a job thinking up commercials too...

--Patrick