[geeks] Can I netboot...

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 07:40:45 CST 2005

Michael Parson <mparson at bl.org> wrote:
> (Quoting the above)
> That's for sure.  (...)

Okay, that's enough - I'll quit violating the list's coolness threshold for
now. Must remember that my own definition of coolness is obviously not
dogmatical enough to be adequate here :-(.

I should perhaps add that this is a back-burner project which is taken on in
short bursts separated by large blocks of other occupation, often but not
only concerned with pursuit of an EE degree.

Also, thanks to der Mouse for actually starting to answer the questions I
have. We'll be in touch off-list.

Thread closed. So long,

--
Arno Kletzander
Stud. Hilfskraft Informatik Sammlung Erlangen

Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX superg|nstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate f|r nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl