[geeks] Smokey and the Bandit

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun May 15 22:06:06 CDT 2005

Watching the movie now an AMC (East Coast), and after the fourth or fifth
"revised" line, I decided I need to get the DVD.

Amazon had $10 DVD of the first movie, or $15 for all three on one DVD - I
opted for the latter, since I, along with most of the civilized world, never
saw the second or third version...

I hear they get progressively worse...

To round out my order, and get free shipping, I bought a couple books on
Kraftwerk - I'm nothing if not Ecclectic ;^) My last few books were (in
reverse order):

Men in Black (analysis of the Supreme Court)
What the Dormouse Said (how the counterculture influenced the personal
computer industry)
(Some book about Vanevar Bush - wrote "As We May Think", I can't remember the
title ;^)

and up next:

Collapse (How societies choose to fail)

Opps, the powerbook's battery is registering 8% battery life left - time to
call it a night...

Lionel