[geeks] Oh for the love of Steve (Jobs, that is)...

velociraptor velociraptor at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:55:11 CDT 2005

On 5/9/05, Atom <rescue at port11.net> wrote:
> Agree on that. I have a IIci sitting under my desk that I am trying to
locate a keyboard for.

If no one on geeks/rescue can help, post a WTB: ADB keyboard email
on the lowendmac mailing list--you can probably get anything you want
for shipping + a couple of bucks.  I have some, but they are in the storage
locker in Cali. :-/

> Do you know maybe by any chance what this card is. It's from beginning to
end and
> has a large d-sub connector (db50 maybe?) on it. I can take a picture
tonight of
> the machine.

Might be SCSI or maybe a DSP farm card, some of them have d-subs
on 'em.  Any other connectors on it?  Anything written on the card and
or any of the major chips?  Google is your friend here as with all things.
Any idea where the box came from? That's another good clue as to it's
previous use.

(Last night I googled up my dad's new neurologist to get a feel for his
research interests/credentials/etc.  Search engines sure have changed
the face of information access.)

=Nadine=