[geeks] Oh for the love of Steve (Jobs, that is)...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu May 5 20:52:45 CDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lionel Peterson" <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
To: "The Geeks List" <geeks at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:21 PM
Subject: [geeks] Oh for the love of Steve (Jobs, that is)...

> Lord, I can't belive this - I'm trying to add my 1 Gig SDRAM DIMM to my
> Mac Mini, and I can't get the case open - anyone have some pointers?

Got it open - damn Apple...

Turns out I took too much to heart the "skinny" putty knife suggestion - a
"standard" puty knife is needed, and you only stick it in about 1/2" and
then pull it out away from the Mac Mini. I was able to get the supre thin
putty knives in so deep I nearly cut off the "teeth" on the latches...

Well, anyway, the Gig is in the beast, and now I can go power it up ;^)

Lionel