[geeks] Oh for the love of Steve (Jobs, that is)...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu May 5 20:21:47 CDT 2005

Lord, I can't belive this - I'm trying to add my 1 Gig SDRAM DIMM to my Mac
Mini, and I can't get the case open - anyone have some pointers?

I saw this post:
http://www.macworld.com/weblogs/editors/2005/01/macminiinside/index.php
(which seems to be everyone's favorie description of how to open the Mac
Mini, based on the number of pages that point to it), and I can't for the
life of me open the case...

This is amazing!

I went to Lowes, and got two brand-new extra thin, putty knives, each 1.5"
wide, and being so thin, the just bend out flat when I try and open the
case.

Any ideas?

I have a thicker putty knife that I'm about to try on the case, but this is
insane - it shouldn't be this hard to open the case...

Thanks in advance,

Lionel