[geeks] Leads on low-cost Dell 1704FPT flat panel

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 23 07:19:25 CDT 2005

Several agreed this was a good flat panel - 17", 1280x1024, DVI and analog inputs, no wall wart, etc...

Over at the site hot-deal.org they have two coupon codes that take the price down to $185 + tax, shipped free, off a list price of $329.95.

The first coupon takes 35% off the list price, the second takes another $35 off the discounted price...

I have one, I just ordered a second, and plan to dual-head my Ultra 20 with the mid-level upgraded video (dual DVI framebuffer ;^)...

This is a very nice flat panel display, and a good price for anyone in the market for one with DVI...

Lionel