[geeks] Mail relay

Jeff Cole jeff at flambe.org
Mon Jul 18 08:17:51 CDT 2005

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 wrote:
> Hey a lot of spam comes from Verizon-owned IPs... makes sense to me.
> If you are in a market where you have a choice, and you choose VZ ... you are clueless and thus should not be near a computer.

We just moved to a new community. It's so new that it's not on any maps
or in any databases yet. The local cable company is Adelphia. After
waiting a week or so for them to do a "site survey", they came back and
told me that they don't service our community yet. So, I'll either get
DSL from Verizon or see about my wireless options.