[geeks] SGI Sadness

James Fogg James at jdfogg.com
Sun Jul 10 05:05:27 CDT 2005

And lost them mind share. Who pays attention to an obscure data-center
queen that demands lots of cash and specialized talent.

Sometimes I think most of the "success" of the IA32 is due to its
familiarity. From the desktop to the server its all the same.

----
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand
binary and those who don't.