[geeks] I just can't escape the press!

Ido Dubrawsky idubraws at dubrawsky.org
Fri Jan 14 13:08:36 CST 2005

Okay...so as many of you know I've written books on network security and
contributed to books on network security and written articles in various
publications (both on-line and print)...but get this.  I went to Israel last
week on business for Cisco (yeah...it helps when a) you're also an Israeli
and b) you speak the language) and was having dinner with an account manager
in a restaraunt in Tel-Aviv.  Some photographer came in and took some pictures
of the restaurant and I didn't think anything of it.  Lo' and behold my uncle
in Tel-Aviv sends me this picture:

http://www.dubrawsky.org/ido-11.jpg

and tells me how he opened up the Friday edition of Ha'aretz (one of the the
three main newspapers in Israel) to the "Galleria" section and found the above
picture.  I'm the guy on the far right side of the left frame looking toward
the camera.  I must be slowly burning away at the 15 minutes of fame we all
get :-)

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky, CISSP           		E-mail:          ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect			   idubraws at siliconsec.com