[geeks] televisions...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Jan 6 11:59:32 CST 2005

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 @ 00:31 -0600, Mike Hebel said:

> I just bought an ESA model from Circuit City for my wife.  It's
> actually quite solid and compact with speakers in the front.  It's not
> too wide either and has front and back inputs.

That's the one I've been considering along with a Sylvania set that
looks about the same.

Circuit City has the ESA flat-screen on sale right now for $125.

I probably don't need the comb filter because I plan to use an external
tuner.  The TV's comb filter would be bypassed anyway.

I just wish I could get a trinitron tube 20" locally, that would fit.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall