[geeks] televisions...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jan 5 00:31:07 CST 2005

On Tuesday, January 4, 2005, at 11:02 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> A little different topic for geeks: analog televisions.
>
> I'm trying, mostly in vain, to find a decent 20 inch analog television.
>
> Everything I'm finding in the stores fits into three categories:
>
>     - too wide (speakers on side mostly)
>     - they suck, and bad
>     - they are combination TV DVD/VCR units
>
> ...or some combination of the above.

I just bought an ESA model from Circuit City for my wife.  It's
actually quite solid and compact with speakers in the front.  It's not
too wide either and has front and back inputs.

Not a regular brand but it was only about $150 for the TV alone.  Of
course I bought her a TIVO and DVD player as well.

Anyway this is just a TV and seems to satisfy your requirements.

Mike Hebel
----
"<CMR> We're having a solar eclipse!
<RJR> Oo! Where?"                                         - Bash.org