[geeks] Work gloves for keyboard people?

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Aug 31 08:48:05 CDT 2005

Jeremy wrote:

> They might not be entirely what you need, and might be a bit
> awkward for yardwork, but still you might want to take a look
> at Mechanix[0] gloves. They are primarily designed for working
> on cars, but they sure are comfy.
>
> [0] https://www.mechanix.com/

   Those look good. The web site is "a maze of twisty product pages, all
alike" so I just sent them off an email asking for a suggestion. :7)
-wde
P.S.There's racing logos all over this web site. I'm no NASCAR fan, but
if these gloves are good enough, maybe I'll convert...
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator