[geeks] Work gloves for keyboard people?

Jeremy heffner+sh at jhgcworks.com
Wed Aug 31 08:31:05 CDT 2005

William Enestvedt enlightened recipients with the following on 31Aug2005:
[...]
>    Can anyone suggest a brand or style of gloves that are tough and
> padded?

They might not be entirely what you need, and might be a bit awkward for
yardwork, but still you might want to take a look at Mechanix[0] gloves.
They are primarily designed for working on cars, but they sure are comfy.

And actually, looking at their site they do have gloves aimed towards
construction, etc.  Anyways, I'm on my second pair of their gloves and I
really like their M-Pact series.  Reasonably heat shieled and have saved my
knuckles more than once working on my land rover.  Oh, and I'm on my second
pair because I carried a leaking battery with my old set without realizing
how much I was spilling everywhere.

[0] https://www.mechanix.com/

--
heffner at jhgcworks dot com