[geeks] Scriptable Video Processing

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:54:01 CDT 2005

On 8/7/05, Michael Dombrowski <ab1244 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Like Bill, we have a CVS video camera that we have
> been lofting in some RC planes of ours to take video.
> (Which reminds me, I thought I saw a mention somewhere
> of increasing the resolution to 640x480, anyone know
> anything about this?)

Your local radioshack still might have some flatfoto (3rd generation
which is 3.something megapixels). I just checked and it's no longer on
their site, but they had them last month for about $40. With a glass
lens from an optics surplus place with very short focal length, you
can get some interesting wide angle shots. Since your plane is RC, use
one channel to trigger it.

Francois