[geeks] Max drive height in HP 9000 C360?

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Apr 26 15:34:45 CDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:01:04 -0400 (EDT)
Nathan Raymond <nate at portents.com> wrote:

> Based on the pictures, it looks like I might be able to use one 1.6"
> high (half height) 3.5" hard drive, correct?
I have a C240. That should be the same enclosure. Yes, there is room for
at least one 1.6" x 3.5" hard drive and a CDROM.

> I'll also need some mounting rails (ugh, hope they aren't too hard to
> find...)
I can't remember to have seen this special rails somewhere. But they are
just small plastic straps that are mounted on the side of the drive. Not
to hard to substitute.

> I can't tell if there's enough room for an SCA adapter (uh oh).
I havn't checked that exact, but a drive + SCA adapter should fit into
the drive tray.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen