[geeks] Small equipment rack for sale near Austin.

mrl vlack-lists at vlack.com
Tue Sep 28 01:56:08 CDT 2004

I have a standard 19" equipment rack for sale. You get 21U rack space out of this guy. I am told this is a DEC unit. It is very heavy.

This was originally purchased from mrbill a little over six months ago. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I have to get rid of it :(. If memory serves me correctly, I paid 75$ for it, but just make me an offer - I'll take the best offer someone can throw at me, no matter how low it is or how few people respond.

This is located in Leander (north Cedar Park, really), less than 15 minutes north of Austin. If you're paying me "real money" (which, to me, would be in the 50$-range), I'll load this thing up in a van and meet you somewhere. Otherwise, you'll have to pick it up yourself. Be prepared to pay a lot of money (shipping + packaging + my time) if you want it shipped somewhere.

If you need/want pictures of it, email me and I'll come up with a digital cam for that purpose. It's just a rack, though.

 - Micah R Ledbetter
   vlack-lists at vlack.com