[geeks] Special skills draft?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 24 10:26:18 CDT 2004

> From: "Michael Horton" <Michael.Horton at acntv.com>
> Date: 2004/09/24 Fri PM 12:53:33 GMT
> To: <gsm at mendelson.com>,  "'The Geeks List'" <geeks at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: RE: [geeks] Special skills draft?
>
> are you saying most republicans are nazis?

Wow, I didn't get that from either posting - both were talking about one particular person, not parties...

> i do think most of them like volkswagons
> (dr. proche's beetle was hitler's idea according to my high school
> history teacher).

The idea of a volkswagon (loose translation, peoples wagon, or car), is not a bad idea - remember, at the time car ownership was not that common. If affordable and reliable transportation is a uniquely Nazi idea, then I may need to reconsider my position on Nazis! ;^)