[geeks] Special skills draft?

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Fri Sep 24 08:01:09 CDT 2004

yes, there is data that a poor job market causes an increase in the
sign-up rates in all the branches of the us military.

there is anecdotal evidence: just ask anyone associated with the
national guard.

there are statistics from the us departments of labor and defense.

ocassionally, news outlets (primarily newspapers from my experience)
will have this information.

and, there is common sense.