[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Sep 13 22:35:02 CDT 2004

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 @ 01:45 -0700, lefa at ucsc.edu said:

> > > Itanic _is_ the common design, but finaly only HP and Intel where left.
> >
> > I don't think anyone else was ever serious about it though.
>
> Well, SGI seems to be as they seem to have bet the farm on it.

I think they are testing the waters and seeing how it works out.

It's way too early to make predictions IMHO.

I wouldn't put bets on Sun moving to AMD either, because again, they can
change their mind quickly.

This is an industry that likes to play a lot of games, make feints, and
keep people off-guard.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Meddle not in the affairs of Wizards, for
thou art crunchy, and taste good with ketchup." -- unknown]