[geeks] hp calculators and hurricanes - was Carly Fiorina ...

william pointon wpointon at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 10 10:24:34 CDT 2004

well on top of significant hurricane damage to my house from francis
this week my dear hp48sx had battery leakage last week and now doesnt
work - i guess energizer will send me a 49 to replace it - i hope
everyone else - especially in fla which it looks like will be hit again
by ivan - is ok - billp