[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Sep 9 23:24:47 CDT 2004

> > You don't like the HP49G+?
> All I saw from the HP49 was pictures in advertising material. It looked
> like a remote control. A cheap, unreliable plasic thing with rubber key
> pad that will fail in at few years. A piece of crap compared to every
> other HP calculator ever made. A typical result of Fiorina... :-(

Well, I have one and it isn't that bad.  It runs 48 programs
(that will run on it) a lot faster.  I keys are a bit stiffer than
my 48 and the display has more contrast but that could be
from the age of my 48.  My only grips are that they moved the
enter key,  it looks more like a TI, the screen is not as
 "protected" as the 48 and you can't run programs
off of the SD memory card.  The manual is just a quick
beginner's guide,  I d/l'd an Acrobat manual from their
website which is a lot more complete.  Still trying to get
used to it.