[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Sep 7 21:25:23 CDT 2004

Mon, 06 Sep 2004 @ 22:17 -0700, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez said:

> > Look on the bright side:  It's not as if she can run California
> > into the ground.  It's already there.
>
> Well... at least she isn't Austrian, another good side effect would be
> that maybe HP gets to be a cool company to work for again once she is
> gone. Hell they may even resume production of the HP48G, and the reign
> of darkess will be over!

What I want HP to do is go back to the kind of thinking they did with
the HP48, but make it one hell of a lot faster.

Otherwise, I would hope they'd bring back the Alpha, among other things.

> I guess she likes to think big: first lucent, then HP, then California,
> and then... the world. Buhahahahaha buhahahaha... there is no organization
> no matter how big that Ms. Fiorina can not screw up. I would have
> expected such behavior from a mad scientist not from a history major such
> as Ms. Fiorina.

Evidently she didn't learn much from it.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [governorrhea: a contagious disease that
spreads from the governor of a state downward through other offices and his