[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Tue Sep 7 00:17:36 CDT 2004

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Dan Duncan wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > What wasn't frightening (given her position) was significant only in how
> > inane and underwhelming it was.
>
> Look on the bright side:  It's not as if she can run California
> into the ground.  It's already there.

Well... at least she isn't Austrian, another good side effect would be
that maybe HP gets to be a cool company to work for again once she is
gone. Hell they may even resume production of the HP48G, and the reign
of darkess will be over!

I guess she likes to think big: first lucent, then HP, then California,
and then... the world. Buhahahahaha buhahahaha... there is no organization
no matter how big that Ms. Fiorina can not screw up. I would have
expected such behavior from a mad scientist not from a history major such
as Ms. Fiorina.