[geeks] Carly Fiorina to enter politics? This nation is doomed...

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Mon Sep 6 22:38:49 CDT 2004

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 @ 21:30 -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo said:

> (Politically, I am libertarian/Republican/curmudgeon).
>
> It appears that the California State GOP party is committing a slow
> motion form of seppuku :
>
> (header):
> GOP insiders see HP's CEO as potential candidate
>
> (subheader):
> FIORINA SAYS LITTLE, FOCUSES ON MAIN JOB

Honestly, what does she even have to say?

>From what I read from some DEC survivors who came under her at HP, she
talked way too much about things she knew nothing about.

> "Fiorina has already destroyed two great companies. Stop her from
> destroying anything else!"

Amen.

Jeez... the problem is, she has enough people fooled that she might make
it in politics.  After all, it's not like you need a good track record
to succeed there.

What is it that makes people like her?

Has anyone here actually listened to her before?

What wasn't frightening (given her position) was significant only in how
inane and underwhelming it was.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.