[geeks] Exceed / Xwindows

RichT rich.tea at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:11:40 CDT 2004

Hello all

maybe some one here can help me ...

the company I work for just rolled out exceed 9.0.0.14 to fix some
bugs I think we were on 9.0.0.4 before.
I use Exceed for Xwindows, some times the Xapplication "beeps" and
when it does the exceed item in my "start menu" steals focus and
flashes.
my start menu is usual hidden, and popus up when this happens.
This never happed before the upgrade, how do I stop this from happening?

If it helps I am using Win2k sp4, and the Xapplication is Newbridge.

or what i suspect would be a good idea does anyone have recommendation
for other Xwindows simulators (free would be best, i dout any
suggestion i make to change would be implemented)

thank you in advance =)
Fnord...
http://info-x.co.uk
http://23.me.uk