[geeks] am I on the right list?

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Oct 26 14:34:29 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 01:29:41PM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > Dude.  It's all about habanero Tabasco.  :)  (Or Dave's Insanity Sauce,
> > for the masochistic....)
>
> Have you tried the Chipotle Tabasco?  Good stuff.  Since they reformulated
> the green it's pretty good as well.

Oh yeah.  I love the chipotle tabasco.  It goes perfectly in my
family-heirloom bacon-based spaghetti sauce.

> Dave's might be ok if it didn't taste like crap.  The one and only
> time I put it on a taco, I threw food away.  (I rarely do that, as my
> chair can attest.)  There are lots of good habanero sauces available
> in my area, so I try them as I can.  If the first ingredient is carrots,
> I pass.

Well, I haven't actually tried Dave's Insanity, I just hear it mentioned
a lot as liquid fire.  :)  Me, I have a refrigerator shelf filled with
habanero Tabasco, Yucatan Sunshine, Melinda's, Bee Sting, Walkerswood
habanero jerk rub, and a half-dozen others whose names I can't recall
right now.

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net