[geeks] am I on the right list?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Tue Oct 26 14:29:41 CDT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Dude.  It's all about habanero Tabasco.  :)  (Or Dave's Insanity Sauce,
> for the masochistic....)

Have you tried the Chipotle Tabasco?  Good stuff.  Since they reformulated
the green it's pretty good as well.

Dave's might be ok if it didn't taste like crap.  The one and only
time I put it on a taco, I threw food away.  (I rarely do that, as my
chair can attest.)  There are lots of good habanero sauces available
in my area, so I try them as I can.  If the first ingredient is carrots,
I pass.

-DanD

# begin 644 .signature
# 966]U('-H;W5L9"!G970@;W5T(&UO<F4N"@``