[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Dave Fischer dave at cca.org
Mon Oct 25 22:58:24 CDT 2004

jp at celestrion.net writes:

>Here's my take on it: both candidates suck; horribly.  I wouldn't have
>voted for either of them if there were a better choice.  Actually, Mike
>Badnarik is a much better choice, and I hate voting for the lesser evil,
>but Bush has done enough things in his governorship and Presidency that
>severely irritate me that I would like to see him unemployed again, and
>voting for Kerry will result in a greater likelihood of that happening
>than voting for Badnarik.  Whether or not Kerry will be worse has yet to
>be seen.

Which candidate will get NetBSD ported to Sun4d? Eh? EH?

(If we had runoff voting or something similar, my vote would be
Badnarik followed by Kerry. However, due to the electoral college,
and the state I live in, my vote doesn't actually matter, so I'll
probably follow my normal voting procedure and write in a major
terrorist or obscure Japanese hardcore band.)

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
------ When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a snail. ------