[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Oct 25 22:09:34 CDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> My take is that Bush at least represents:
>
> a serious attitude towards terrorism;

His serious attitude that resulted in the TSA confiscating my hairbrush
out of my luggage, but leaving my (flammable) mouthwash.  Also a serious
attitude that puts American travelers at risk in formerly friendly
countries because his foreign policy blows.  Fucking brilliant.

> understands that lower taxes are a good thing;

I'll give him that.  I really like that.

Here's my take on it: both candidates suck; horribly.  I wouldn't have
voted for either of them if there were a better choice.  Actually, Mike
Badnarik is a much better choice, and I hate voting for the lesser evil,
but Bush has done enough things in his governorship and Presidency that
severely irritate me that I would like to see him unemployed again, and
voting for Kerry will result in a greater likelihood of that happening
than voting for Badnarik.  Whether or not Kerry will be worse has yet to
be seen.

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (   cause it was recomended...as I don't care if a program