[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Oct 25 18:34:29 CDT 2004

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Michael Horton wrote:

> uh, are you ignoring all the things that john kerry is doing/has done
> that violate the us constitution?
>
> his list is far longer than george w. bush's.

Is it proportionally longer?  Kerry has had a lot more time to screw
things up than Bush, but has spent most of his Senate time doing nearly
nothing.  We need more people in Washington that will do less, so that
maybe we'll have time to recover from all the crap they've pushed
through in the last 100 years.

> if the judgement is based solely on violating the constitution, one will
> vote for the republican candidate far more times than the democrat
> candidate.

s/republican/libertarian/

Or, perhaps independent.  Why must we pick the leader of "the free
world" based on which of the world's two largest Old Boys' Clubs he's a
member of?

> so, please tell us the *real* reason you are supporting "waffle house"!

I've already told you.  If you didn't believe me last time, what good
will it do for me to tell you again?

--
Jonathan Patschke ) "I've built my whole system with [-fomit-frame-pointer]
Elgin, TX        (   cause it was recomended...as I don't care if a program