[geeks] just to stir things up, a few predictions

Matthew Braun geeks at leydenjar.com
Tue Oct 19 16:11:46 CDT 2004

I think attorneys say "Good morning", "What time is it?" and "Pass the
salt" to each other by serving papers. I don't think they have any
other way of comunicating.

It seems like lawyers are external syntax checkers ("Oh, you can't say
you're sorry; it's basically admitting guilt and that opens you up to
being sued") that get in the way of normal human communication. Feh.

--
"I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's;
I will not reason and compare: my business is to create."