[geeks] Re: [rescue] It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Tue Nov 9 10:27:31 CST 2004

On Nov 8, 2004, at 8:21 PM, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

>  I do, however, find alarming
> the rise in the whole "moral based" voting as "morals" are
> relative and hard to point as real policies or issues.

Morals are not, in my opinion, relative.  There things that are right
and wrong, good and bad.

Morals and values do count, and they count for a great deal - absent
those and you have a society with no checks, no borders, no place where
you can chalk a line and say "this is wrong".

It's possible that is a simplistic point of view - but I don't think so.

Brian Dunbar
System Administrator II
Desk: (920) 751-3364
Cell: (920) 716-2027