[geeks] Re: It's official, the U.S. is screwed for 4 more years

Michael Horton Michael.Horton at acntv.com
Thu Nov 4 12:18:43 CST 2004

south africa was an economically, self-supporting nation a few decades
ago.

now south africa is a debtor nation and taking hand-outs from the un,
etc.
(this occured during mandela's presidency according to the mainstream
media in the us.)

the transition from minority rule to majority has not been smooth.
an entire generation of black school children were not educated because
of the pre-transition struggle and the post-transition confustion.
the above generation is "too old" to go back and get their education and
the country will have to struggle with this specific issue until the
following generation is educated and can take its place in the economy.
(this information is again from the mainstream media in the us.)

because of the high rate of aids infection, a woman who is raped has a
"death sentence" imposed upon her.
(again from the mainstream media as well as charitable agencies working
in south africa.)