[geeks] Rackmount server recommendations

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu May 20 10:26:57 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 10:23:30AM -0500, Mike Parson wrote:
> I'm sure it can be done, just gonna take some shopping around.  Probably
> not gonna find it in a one-stop shop and almost definatley not gonna
> find it with a name-brand logo on the front.

Yeah - the current situation doesn't allow for building it myself or
having him buy something from eBay - otherwise that's how I'd do it.

I've got to be able to point him at a "call them, give them $x as a
part/config number, pay for it, have it shipped here" solution.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.  I ws able to get a PE400SC config
down to $509, so i think that's going to be the fallback option.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas