[geeks] MacOS is VERY impressive

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue May 11 10:10:37 CDT 2004

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 09:57:17AM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > " I love it.  Running 10.3.3 right now.  I didnt even reinstall OS9 when I
" > " did the last wipe-and-reinstall a few months ago.
" > doesn't appleworks require os9, or at least a mac fs slice?
"
" Last I looked it ran natively on OSX.. but I dont use AppleWorks.

it does, but i recall some os9-related dependency, back around 10.0
when my mother got her imac.  just can't remember exactly what it
was...