[geeks] E3K airflow

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:32:20 CST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 08:12:44AM -0800, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> > In any case being inside a clean room
> > was one of the highlights of my geek carreer :).
>
> I've heard (through the rumor grapevine) stories of someone passing wind in a
> clean room and setting off airborne particulate alarms.

Well, if you pass wind with particles you have bigger problems that
triggering the particle alarm.

Oh, that gives me an idea: If we got our Dave McG into intel's fab line
after a night of Mexican/Thai extravaganza food hell... I can bet he would
bring the complete pentiun IV line down to a halt, costing intel billions
of $$ and ultimately exerting his revenge on the architecture.

Buhahahahahahah Buhahahahahahahaha buhahahahahahahaha