[geeks] Speaking of Mozilla.....

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Jan 26 13:32:08 CST 2004

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> I tried mutt after using pine for years.  The UI is crap.

My MUA of choice is STILL elm.  I use pine or mutt only when
needed[0], and vastly prefer mutt over pine simply because
it's more elm-like.

Opinions are worth what you pay for them, I suppose, but I think
the UI in pine is crap.  It takes way too many keystrokes to
do the same things I do in elm and it includes pico.  Anything
that includes pico must ultimately suck.

-DanD

[0] Such as right now, because my ISP hasn't re-installed elm
on their upgraded shell box and this is one of the lists I still
receive there instead of at home

# `When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just stare at
# you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*".'
# (By Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux)