[geeks] Speaking of Mozilla.....

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Mon Jan 26 13:14:17 CST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, R. Lonstein wrote:

> 	[snip]
> > I'm glad the Mozilla folks are aware there's an issue, but
> > this should have been resolved long since.
> 	[snip]

> You could always use a MUA that sucks less... http://www.mutt.org

> HTH :)

Ugh.

I tried mutt after using pine for years.  The UI is crap.

Now, don't think I'm saying it's ugly because it's not graphical.
It's ugly because different keys mean different things at different
times.  And the same function is a different keypress at different
times.

I seem to recall that you can re-map some of those keys, but frankly,
re-mapping should be for power users, not basic users.

--Kurt