[geeks] Cheaper 1600SW adapter

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Sat Jan 24 13:23:29 CST 2004

Joshua Boyd wrote:

>http://tinyurl.com/yq4z7
>
>75 Euros allows you to use a 1600SW on a Mac/PC/anything DVI, instead of
>having to pay hundreds of dollars for the SGI multilink adapter.

How long does tinyurl.com keep those redirects active?  I'm guessing
that it's a matter of months at most.  That doesn't doo much good to
someone who comes across this post in the archives a year from now, and
would really like to know where they could get an adapter such as the
one linked to above.  Does anyone know how long tinyurl works for?  I
can't find that detail on their website.

    -Dan Sikorski