[geeks] my dog is gone 8-(

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Jan 22 23:40:30 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 10:25:24PM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Max is so big - I can't imagine any harm coming to him.  He's probably
> looking for a mamacita to play with, then he'll come home.  (typical
> Male)

Found him four blocks away, he got picked up by some other dog-lovers when
sitting on the corner. 8-)  The guy put up flyers, I found one as I was
putting up LOST DOG ones, I called him, and went and picked him up.

The guy now wants to come over after I give him a bath and play. 8-)

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net