[geeks] my dog is gone 8-(

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Thu Jan 22 23:25:24 CST 2004

On Jan 22, 2004, at 10:12 PM, Rob wrote:

> Bummer. Go home Max. Bill's looking for ya.
>
> Good luck. Hopefully if he's not at the pound, he'll come home when he
> gets hungry.

Exactly.  Bill, all my dogs (all four of them) have gotten out at once
and I've been sent into more panics than I want to admit - but they
*always* found their way home for food within a day or two.

Max is so big - I can't imagine any harm coming to him.  He's probably
looking for a mamacita to play with, then he'll come home.  (typical
Male)

:-)  My thoughts are with you buddy.