[geeks] New SunHELP server soon

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Thu Jan 22 13:49:54 CST 2004

"From: Joshua Boyd <jdboyd at jdboyd.net>
"
"On Thu, Jan 22, 2004 at 05:39:10PM +1300, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
"> Bill said:
">
"> "I should have the new SunHELP server this time next week. 8-)
">
"> E3000
"> 6 x 333Mhz CPUs
"> 3 Gigabytes RAM
"> ten 9G SCSI hard drives"
">
"> Nice machine. What are you going to do for the OS & licensing etc?
"
"I suspect he will call it a personal machine.  After all, SunHELP isn't
"a company, nor is it for profit.  I guess that doesn't address the SMP
"though.

s8 is legal for home use for up to 8 cpus, isn't it?