[geeks] Guitar pictures

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Aug 21 23:12:46 CDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 22, 2004 at 12:06:57AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> You got some Pergo down, eh?  I loved that stuff in our house in RI.
> Certainly better than the bare concrete that was left behind when I had
> to strip the floor due to flea infestation prior to moving in. I wonder
> if we could find a house in that neighborhood when we move back....

Yeah, we did the library as a test a few months back, and just left it
in there.  Rest of the house (until November) has bare concrete floors,
except for the living room which we painted with garage-floor paint:

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/room/

In November, I think we're going to have proper wood flooring installed
throughout the house, and I'm going to put VCT (vinyl composite tile)
down in the garage and finish making it a proper workship, with an AC
out there, better lighting, etc.

bill

--
bill bradford